Still sick here, but grateful. Grateful for the fact that we’re all here, safe, and in one piece. Also for the fact that this past year, I feel like I’ve been given my life back, even amidst all the struggling. Grateful for the host of friends and family who are there, loving and supporting me, and praying for me every moment. You are priceless.
As for the blog for the coming year…I have a couple of things I plan on doing.
1. More stories and poetry and recruiting of guest bloggers.
2. More photos. I’ve joined http://www.365project.org and will be taking photos every day. I’ll add a link to the right side so you can follow my progress there.
3. Continuing my fight to get healthy and sharing that journey with you. That means more healthy eating, tweaking my meds, finding a thyroid friendly doctor, and continuing to move my body more.
4. Learning how to balance school, work and family during one of the busiest semesters I will likely have. If I can figure that out, it’ll mean more and better blog posts as well as just better quality of life all the way around.
5. Stretching myself in the creativity department as I take on more responsibilities in the ballet company, making new costumes and learning new skills. But also taking time to play. I’d also like to share more fun ideas and maybe even a tutorial or two.
6. Explore my faith more. The past couple of years have been difficult…a real test to my faith and faithfulness. I want to get better at that.
Not resolutions, but goals. Something to shoot for, because if I don’t have them, I’ll wander aimlessly. Walk alongside me…dream with me…
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.” – Thoreau